TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*CE3 ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING BOOKINGS THAT ADHERE TO CURRENT SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS We ask that you respectfully follow all current health and safety guidelines while using our facilities. Failure to do so and you may be asked to leave the premises. A member of the team will be happy to discuss any queries you may have.*
1. The hirer will not use the premises, or permit the premises to be used for any other purpose other than what is specified in the contract.
2. The hirer will be responsible for the conduct and behaviour of all people attending their booking.
3. The hirer will not cause or permit any damage to be done to the premises, the fixtures, fittings or equipment on the premises.
4. The hirer is responsible for the safekeeping of all personal belongings.
5. Animals (excluding therapy and assistance animals) are not permitted on the premises.
5. Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
6. Consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
7. The use of fire, smoke machines and other pyrotechnics are not permitted on the premises.
1. Cancellation within 7 working days (Monday to Friday) will incur a 50% charge.
2. Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% charge.
2. Cancellations before 7 working days can be managed by the individual who originally made the booking, through our online booking system.
4. For cancellations within 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; we would like to ensure that our guests receive the best possible service, should you require any additional requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to facilitate.
We are a Disability Confident organisation.
There are red management information folders located in each room. This includes Health and Safety, WIFI code and any further information you may need.